Lighter, Faster, more Precise ghd Helios™ Professional Hairdryer
Introducing ghd’s lightest, fastest, professional hair dryer for ultimate styling control.
Developed by ghd’s leading UK Research and Development lab in Cambridge in conjunction with top physicists, engineers and styling professionals, new ghd helios is lighter and faster for ultra-powerful drying and ultimate styling control. The lightweight, longer-life brushless motor is designed for speed, creating powerful yet highly concentrated airflow travelling at 120kmh to drastically speed up your styling routine.
Aeroprecis™ technology combines internal aerodynamic design with a bespoke contoured nozzle. This delivers a concentrated temperature and airflow distribution, giving you more precise control for compelling styling results. Whether you are looking for quick, sleek and smooth results or shop-stopping volume, ghd helios puts the power of a salon-blowdry in your hands. Used by professionals across the globe, ghd helios is the go-to for professional styling – lighter, faster and smoother than ever!
Why choose ghd helios?
- Unique Aeroprecis™ technology: enables intuitive styling with more precise control for smoother salon results with +30% more shine*
- Ultra-powerful drying performance: light-weight 2200 Watt brushless motor for faster drying**
- Ultimate styling control: ghd’s bespoke contoured nozzle for a highly concentrated airflow
- Advanced ionic technology: reduced frizz and fly-aways* for an impeccable finish with smooth & shiny results*
- Bespoke acoustic system technology: low sound levels for a more refined blow-dry experience
- Cool shot button: for a quick blast of air to fix your look in place
LOVED BY EXPERTS
“The ghd helios hairdryer gives you the perfect flow of air when drying to create a natural fullness, stunning shine and smoothness like no other. It’s my new kit bag essential as it’s so fast and really minimises drying time, therefore limiting damage to your hair. Remember to use the cold shot button when drying; this blast of cold air helps to lock your finished style in place.” – Zoe Irwin, ghd UK Ambassador
“At ghd we continuously listen to our professionals and consumers in order to take our technology to the next level. We understood there was a need for a hairdryer that was beautifully designed yet lighter and faster. A unique combination of powerful fast drying with styling control and enhanced shine to the hair.” Jeroen Temmerman, ghd ceo
ghd helios professional hairdryer (£159 / €169) is available in the finest salons from 10th January 2020 and department stores and ghdhair.com from 17th February 2020.
For press enquiries please contact the ghd press office:
Mary Shiels, Global Head of PR & Corporate Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bronagh Evans, Global PR Assistant: email@example.com